Wealth warning: This is a chargeable service from Eurofile PC Support Services—we shan't be offended if you check-out the FREE advice on this site first.
As an established IT recruitment company, we have access to a large pool of technical expertise and if we can't solve your problem directly, we probably 'know a person who can'.
We are also able to provide expertise beyond purely-technical issues and will be pleased to advise on making effective use of PCs within the small-business environment.
We can presently provide on-site support within the Greater London area.
Typical activities include PC Installation, hardware/software upgrades and the setting-up of small networks.
We can also provide one-to-one training in Windows and MS-Office.
The service is charged at £50 + VAT per hour with a minimum charge of £100 + VAT.
There is no charge for travelling time within the stated service area.
We can take all major credit cards in payment and will be pleased to provide account facilities to regular business users.
The modern PC is incredibly powerful compared with the mainframe computers of 20-30 years ago yet many are still used only for typing and email.
This is partly a lack of appreciation for what can be done but also because few small businesses tend to employ the 'systems thinking' expertise required to integrate computers fully into the operation.
The other issue is that new systems don't set themselves up.
For example, if you buy a copy of Sage or Quickbooks, they won't manage your finances until you have set-up an accounts structure, supplier and customer records, opening balances, etc.
The growing sophistication of PCs has thrown-up many opportunities for 'integration' of common office functions:
- Why post expensive letters when you can use email
- Why buy a franking machine when you can print stamps directly to your envelopes
- Why waste FAX paper when the PC can receive and store them
- Why tie-up a telephone line when you can get FAX-by-email
- Why take-up space with a FAX machine, copier and printer when there are excellent multi-function devices which will do the lot
- Why employ a typist when you can dictate directly to the computer
- Why distribute information on paper, which can be published on a web site
- Why make expensive telephone calls when you can get them free or very cheaply via the internet
- Why not do your banking on-line
- Why not do your shopping on-line
- Why not book your travel tickets on-line
- Why not book your concert tickets on-line
- Why not play the lottery on-line
- Why not get your travel directions and maps on-line—for free
- Why not look-up telephone numbers on-line—for free
- Why not promote your business with pay-per-click advertising
- Why not sell your goods directly using on-line auctions
- Why not take credit card payments on your web site or by email
We can advise and assist with all aspects of integrating PCs into your business.
If you have an on-going need for PC support, it may be more cost-effective for us to supply you with a full-time contractor or even a permanent staff member.
This service is provided UK-wide.
Contractors generally work on-site under the client's direct control and during normal working hours.
There is no minimum length of contract and they typically range from a few weeks to a few months, subject to a notice period.
Billing is based on a duly-authorised timesheet.
Rates are quoted for the specific individual supplied.
Our fee for permanent staff placements is 20% of starting salary.
You can use the following link to pay securely using most common credit/debit cards.
Skype ID: sirlesking
Phone: 020 7628 3199
Eurofile PC Support Services is a trading name of:
Eurofile IT Recruitment Limited (Company Registration No 3258998)
251, Lauderdale Tower, Barbican, London EC2Y 8BY